Presented by the Bismarck-Mandan Chamber and Doosan Bobcat, the 2018 Workforce Summit will provide our region the opportunity to access resources and to be included in a discussion of workforce issues and solutions with industry leaders.
The economic strength of Bismarck-Mandan, and North Dakota, is unquestionably connected to the education and skills of our community. A diversely skilled and educated workforce further enables our region’s ability to be economically competitive on a local, national and global level.
Employers, educators and professionals are encouraged to attend the 2018 Bismarck-Mandan Chamber Workforce Summit on Wednesday, October 31. In addition to relevant keynote speakers and panel discussions, the 2018 Workforce Summit will feature workshops to provide attendees with insight into the various opportunities and challenges of workforce development.
Admission is $30.00 for Chamber Members and $45.00 for General Admission. Tables of eight are available for $300.
To RSVP, contact Shay Peterson at email@example.com
8:00am - 8:30am
8:30am - 9:00am
PANEL DISCUSSION: Talent Attraction & Retention:
· Ed Sargeant, Creative Services Director, Agency MABU
· Wendy VanDuyne, Associated, Community Development, Stantec
· Additional Panelist to be announced
9:00am - 9:30am
PANEL DISCUSSION: Essential Skills/Career Readiness:
· Kayla Hieb, Training & Development Specialist, Doosan Bobcat
· Skylar Jablonski Strand, High School Student, Bismarck High School
· Additional Paneist to be announced
9:30am - 9:45am
9:45am - 11:25am
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS*
· Generations, Engagement, and Inclusion - Where do we go from here!
· Jeffon Seely, Innovations International
· Developing a Strong Cultures Through Leadership
· Best Practices Discussion
* Attendees will have an opportunity to attend two, 45-minute workshops.
CLOSING KEYNOTE: Activating Employee Engagement
· Bob Randall, CEO of Transcend Engagement