Nurses (RNs or LPNs)
Nurses (RNs or LPNs)
Baptist Health & Rehab - Bismarck, ND - Part Time
Baptist Health & Rehab, a 5-star rated, 140-bed senior care campus, is hiring PRN Registered Nurses (RNs) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere.
There are PRN Nurse positions available working varied schedules. Shifts: Days and Nights
Come and work with our wonderful Administrator, Deanna Berg! She started her nursing career as a CNA working to RN, was our DON and now our administrator. She has worked passionately through the years caring for people. There is a reason she was voted The Bismarck Tribune's 2019 Best of the Best Nurse.
Nurse (RN or LPN) responsibilities:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Nurse (RN or LPN) skills and requirements:
- Current ND RN or LPN license required.
- 1+ year of LTC experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Location: Baptist Health & Rehab is part of Cassia. Address: 3400 Nebraska Drive, Bismarck, ND 58503
Baptist Health & Rehab provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
Here at Baptist Health & Rehab, you will feel like part of our family as we work together to serve our residents. We believe in your quality of life, too – so you’ll find our culture provides ongoing opportunities to grow (tuition assistance and in-house training), a work/life balance and a commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be. Don't wait and miss this wonderful opportunity!
We have received the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award two years in a row for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction. We were also proud to be named “Best Nursing Home” and the “Second Best Large Business to Work” by The Bismarck Tribune! We also have excellent student loan payment assistance!
Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ’s love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer. I AM Cassia... Are You?