Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Bismarck, ND
Board Certified Behavior Analyst - Full Time, Minot, ND OR Bismarck, ND
Anne Carlsen is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our rapidly growing and expanding ABA services in North Dakota. A full-time position is now available in Minot OR Bismarck, ND. Join the Anne Carlsen team whose mission is to make the world a more inclusive place where independence is a gift to all. Anne Carlsen is a beloved non-profit organization providing individuals with development disabilities or delays with services and supports for 80 years. Anne Carlsen has positioned itself on the cutting edge of innovation with unique programs, creative therapies and advanced assistive technologies that provide life-changing programming to those we serve.
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will provide services that include the development, implementation and evaluation of client’s behavioral support programs with input from clients’ family members. The position will use behavioral analysis principles to develop the programming for clients within their home, clinic and community settings. The position provides training, guidance and direction to the client’s team members and staff. The position effectively utilizes problem-solving skills in determining client needs and staff training needs.
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
Education and/or years’ experience required:
- Master’s Degree in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or Special Education
- Must possess a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst designation through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Licensed in the state of ND required. Additional MN state licensure may be requested.
- Must secure ND LBA licensure within 6 months of start date
Preferred/Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge, understanding and training in the administering of psychometric tests for the purpose of assessing cognitive and adaptive functioning levels
- Must have experience/training in the development of behavior management/support plans; this entails a good understanding of the principles, concepts and methodology of behavioral intervention
- Must have effective skills in organization, supervision, leadership and communication – both oral and written
- Must be able to direct the work of others using problem solving skills; must be able to learn and follow Anne Carlsen and department procedures and practices
- Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills; being tactful, courteous and diplomatic with internal and external contacts
Supervision of others/decision making aptitude (if applicable): This position will have clinical supervision over Registered Behavior Technician staff, as assigned.
Benefits: Anne Carlsen offers competitive pay and benefits, employee discounts, paid time off (PTO), and great advancement opportunities! Here are a few examples:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Assurity Voluntary Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Special Employee Events
- Great working environment and ability to strengthen your community!