Baptist Health & Rehab - Bismarck, ND - Full Time
Join our 4-star rated, award-winning team at Baptist Health & Rehab as a Housekeeper! No experience needed- we will train you for this position! In this role, you will clean resident rooms, restrooms, day rooms, and other common areas, which may include dusting, vacuuming, washing, and trash removal. We are seeking an individual who displays a compassionate, positive attitude, and who strives for personal excellence.
We have received the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award two years in a row for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction. We were also proud to be named “Best Nursing Home” and the “Second Best Large Business to Work” by The Bismarck Tribune!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position available working a varied schedule.
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, & flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
What does a Housekeeper require?
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred; we will train you!
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Location: Baptist Health & Rehab is part of Cassia. Address: 3400 Nebraska Drive, Bismarck, ND 58503
Baptist Health & Rehab provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ’s love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer. I AM Cassia... Are You?