Pediatric Partners, a member of the Sevita family, is looking for motivated, creative, and dedicated professionals to join our Occupational Therapy Team. We are seeking full-time, part-time, and per diem Pediatric Occupational Therapist candidates. Sign-on bonus available!
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love. Our clinic offers private treatment rooms and motor and sensory gyms. Therapists may also see patients in their natural home or daycare environments to help them meet their goals.
Occupational Therapist responsibilities include:
- Evaluate, create, and carry out individually designed and effective occupational therapy treatment plans for children that improve or restore physical, cognitive, social, emotional, and adaptive abilities in daily life.
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefits.
- Recommend necessary equipment to help a child succeed in daily routines, such as adaptive feeding utensils, specialized positioning equipment, or sensory materials as part of home programming, and instruct in proper use.
- Write and maintain skilled documentation, including evaluations, daily notes, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
- Engage and educate parents/caregivers about how to accommodate and care for their child.
- Collaborate with other professionals to best meet the patient's needs.
- Maintain a pediatric caseload including maintaining solid communication with parents/caregivers and scheduling appointments.
- Complete and record accurate billing supported by services provided.
The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Credentials from an accredited Occupational Therapy program required, including Master's Degree or Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- North Dakota Occupational Therapy license required.
- Pediatric experience preferred, but not required. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- A passion for helping children and their families live life to the fullest is a must!
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan