PCA, CNA or CMA
At Edgewood, our passion lies in helping others. We are driven to make a difference in our residents’ lives and focus on being the best for our residents’, their families, and fellow employees. Our work is bigger than just one person; it takes a team approach to ensure that our residents are living their best lives in our communities. If you’re looking for a place to grow and make a positive impact, come visit with us about joining our team and apply with us today. Quality care starts with you!
We are currently seeking a compassionate individual to join our team as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Personal Cares Aide. As a CNA or PCA at Edgewood, you would be responsible for providing excellent resident care while also providing privacy. You would assist with passing medications in accordance with the resident care plans, in compliance with applicable state training and certification.
You would be a great addition to our team if you possess the following:
- Assisted Living/ Memory Care/ Long-term care experience is a plus.
- If you do not have your CNA we will train and certify you as a PCA.
- We also offer CMA training on site!
- A desire to continue learning and improving your skill set.
- Passion and drive for helping others.
- Our shifts are: AM (6:00am - 2:30pm), PM (2:00pm - 10:30pm) and NOC (10:00pm - 6:30am)
- We have full-time, part-time and casual position available.
We offer a competitive salary along with full time and part time benefits packages for employees.
**Edgewood maintains a drug-free work environment and offers of employment are contingent upon successfully completing and passing a drug/alcohol test and a background check.