Physical Therapists - Bismarck, Fargo, and Grand Forks, ND
Pediatric Partners, a member of the Sevita family, is hiring in all our locations!
We are growing! Up to $10K sign-on bonus! No Weekends!
Pediatric Partners, a member of the Sevita family, is look for a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated individual to join our Physical Therapy Team! We are seeking full-time, part-time, or per diem Pediatric Physical Therapist candidates.
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love. Our clinic offers private treatment rooms and motor and sensory gyms. Therapists may also see patients in their natural home or daycare environments to help them meet their goals.
- Evaluate, create, and carry out individually designed and effective programs of physical therapy treatment to improve or restore physical function, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in pediatric patients.
- Write and maintain skilled documentation, including evaluations, daily notes, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
- Engage and educate parents/caregivers about how to accommodate and care for their child.
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefits.
- Evaluate the patient's natural settings, including home or daycare when appropriate and identify how it can be better suited to the patient's needs and capabilities.
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and braces, and instruct in proper use.
- Collaborate with other professionals to best meet the patient's needs.
- Maintain a pediatric caseload including maintaining solid communication with parents/caregivers and scheduling appointments.
- Complete and record accurate billing supported by services provided.
The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Credentials from an accredited Physical Therapy program required.
- North Dakota Physical Therapy license required.
- Pediatric experience preferred but not required. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- A passion for working with children and their families a must.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!