Registered Behavior Technician
Registered Behavior Technician - Bismarck, ND Office. No Weekends!
$750 sign-on bonus for individuals that already have there RBT.
Pediatric Partners, a member of the Sevita family, is currently seeking a Registered Behavior Technician. Pediatric Partners is growing and we are looking for highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated individuals to join our team. Full-time, Part-time, or per diem positions.
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) provides direct one-on-one behavioral interventions to teach communication, social, and daily-living skills to reduce problematic behaviors in the home and the community. The Registered Behavior Technician will utilize interventions developed out of the science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Establishes and maintains therapeutic relationship by pairing self as a reinforcing entity and building the value for the client of social interaction with RBT.
- Prompts safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills.
- Accurately collects behavior data including: A-B-C, count, frequency, duration, latency, inter-response time, event, and interval-based recording.
- Follows the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound judgement and seeks out appropriate consultation.
- With Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), educate the parents on reinforcement and early intervention information.
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information.
- Associates degree or working towards an advanced degree.
- RBT or desire to work toward receiving RBT certification (Training will be provided upon hire).
- Two years related experience, preferred.
- No weekends required.
Why Join Us?
- Paid time off and health benefits for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- Enjoy job security with career development and advancement opportunities.
- Paid training, holiday pay, mileage reimbursement.
- Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for!
- Rewarding, hands-on work that makes a lasting impact on the lives of individuals.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!