Insurance Sales Producer
Bring your strong communication skills and we’ll give you the tools you need to succeed in this sales-focused position that’s packed with growth opportunity. We offer competitive benefits and annual incentives for our valued team members. Apply today to unlock a world of potential!
- Maintain a high standard of customer service excellence when solving billing, policy change, claims, or coverage related issues
- Employ creative networking and sales strategies to generate leads that convert prospective clients into new clients
- Keep accurate personal information for all sales prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Modify insurance coverage, as needed, by regularly assessing their accuracy, coverage, and limits
- Present existing and prospective customers with individualized policy options, quote calculations, and educational materials to meet their needs
- Goal-oriented sales approach and effective collaboration skills are needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent insurance industry experience and a high school diploma are required
- Must hold a valid, state-issued insurance license(s): Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are a must
It's easy to hire an agent, it's tough to hire a friend. At the Shane Idyle Agency with Farmers Insurance, we are always looking out for our customers like you would for your family and friends. We are looking for that person who takes the time to help make insurance concepts clear and coverage simple. We write quotes with coffee, coverage with care, and close with kindness.