Retail Sales and Customer Service
Looking for a company that’s continuing to grow even when the economy seems gloomy? At Smart Financial we specialize in the acquisition and operation of pawn stores operating currently in the United States and Canada. Our family of brands include Cash Canada, Pawn 1 st , First National Pawn, National Pawn, Benny’s Pawn, Pawn King, and Smart Pawn. At Smart Financial we focus on recruiting, training, and incenting world class talent which in turn equals an environment that focuses on our customer having a gratifying experience that is not commonly found the pawn industry.
We are hiring motivated Retail Sales Associates who are open for an opportunity that offers career growth in the retail environment and allows them to connect with people in their community and make a positive difference in our customers lives!
Want to Text to Apply for this role? Text Mandan415 to 309-302-3022. We look forward to receiving your information.
Love interacting with customers, figuring out what the customers’ needs are, taking that extra step to have them walk out with a smile? As a Retail Sales Associate, you’ll be able to do that on a daily basis. We help customers with determining their needs and coming to an agreement regarding their pawn items that can vary from tools to electronics, jewelry, musical instruments, firearms and even taxidermy! It is our responsibility to make sure the customer has a positive and welcoming transaction buy helping them as much as we can. We are a helping hand to the community.
Our company offers weekly competitive pay and benefits, a fun work environment with great people, and plenty of room for professional development and advancement. If you like the idea of building a rewarding career helping to create a great customer experience, we want to talk to you!
What We offer:
- Weekly payroll
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions
- Weekly performance-based commission opportunities
- Promotions from within
- Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation After 6 Months
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Training & Development
What You’ll be Doing:
- Enthusiastically providing excellent customer service by engaging customers promptly, greeting them in a friendly and professional manner, identifying their needs and circumstances to create a positive and memorable customer experience.
- Conducting daily activities following all policies and procedures including…..
- Purchasing merchandise from customers, setting up loans, assisting them with their needs!
- Learning and following all laws, policies and procedures!
- Ensuring asset protection through inventory control, proper safety procedures, documentation, and securing customers’ loans – great skills for any industry!
- Keeping the store neat, clean and merchandise ready for sale!
What to Bring With You:
- High School diploma or equivalent with 2+ years’ experience handling cash/credit transactions; retail or customer service experience helpful
- Customer service focus and strong attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and engage with the customer to assess their needs
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Knowledge of commonly pawned items, such as tools, jewelry, firearms, or electronics a plus!
- Experience in the pawn, retail and / or financial services industry or similar a bonus!
- Experience in retail, rental centers, financial services a plus!
- Firearm/Form 4473 experience a plus!
Related keywords: customer service, customer service representative
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Our stores are considered essential businesses and all COVID precautions are followed (Masks, Distancing, Sanitizing, etc.)