We offer an aggressive career path for candidates with retail management, profit & loss, staff leadership, and cash management experience. Prior pawn experience a plus but not necessary.
You will be part of a store leadership team!
In store management, you are accountable for the total leadership and strategic operation of your store including:
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation
- Oversee Sales Associate/Lending Activities
- Financial management
- Customer Service Leadership
Our Store Leadership team drives store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty through a focus on excellent service. Successful managers maintain and engage the store team through demonstrating initiative and leading by example. Support for our managers comes not only from their individual store teams but also regional field management.
- Weekly payroll
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Promotions from within
- Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation After 6 Months
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Training & Development
What are the requirements for Store Management?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Management role preferably within a retail environment
- Proven track record of excellent leadership abilities
- Prior experience working with P&L statements, staff supervision
Our stores are considered essential businesses and all COVID precautions are followed (Masks, Distancing, Sanitizing, etc.)