Registration:Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
In January, the Bismarck Mandan Chamber distributed a survey for the 6th year to gauge business performance in the Bismarck-Mandan area and national level. Join us again for the 2018 Economic Outlook Forum on Thursday, March 15th at the Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center to find out what factors are influencing the local and the national economy. This half day presentation will feature a large panel of professionals, in a variety of different industries that will inform us on the current community.
Find out what our community business leaders are saying about the topics covered in our survey: 2017 performance, anticipated performance of 2018 and reasons attributed for successes and challenges for our local businesses. Some of the key economic indicators:
Commercial Real Estate
State and federal government regulations
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from experts in their industries, listen to a variety of panelists and see the valuable survey data first hand.
Cost to attend the Economic Outlook is $40 for members; $50 for non-members; $45 day of the event for members; $55 day of the event for non-members. If you are interested in having a table sponsorship contact David at email@example.com, Shay at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 223-5660 to find out more details. Or you can register above.
Industry Panel Discussion
- Sara Otte Coleman, Director-Tourism Division, North Dakota Dept. of Commerce
- Matt Reichert, Broker/Partner, Aspen Group LLP
- Matt Sagaser, Director of Innovation Accelerated, Doosan Bobcat North America
- Garret Senger, Executive VP Regulatory Affairs, Customer Service & Gas Supply, Montana Dakota Utilities
Presentation of Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Karel Sovak, Associate Professor of Business, University of Mary
Feature Keynote: The Mid America Economy and International Trade
- Ernie Goss, Ph. D., MacAllister Chair & Professor of Economics, Creighton University
Tickets are: $40.00 for Chamber Members;
$50.00 for General Admission
Day of the Event:
$45.00 for Chamber Members;
$55.00 for General Admission *No refunds are given for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance.