Dakota Carrier Network
- Internet Products & Services
Dakota Carrier Network and its 14 owner companies operate North Dakota's most robust fiber optic network. With more than 40,000 miles of fiber, DCN serves as the single point of contact for broadband, ethernet and internet services to businesses, government and other communications companies throughout the state. This reach provides connections into every community in North Dakota and gigabit connections into 300 communities.
DCN securely connects businesses to their data any time and every time.
- Carrier Ethernet • deliver video, mobile and cloud services over a single converged IP infrastructure
- Cloud Services • dedicated and managed cloud hosting solutions
- Co-Location/Data Center • carrier-neutral in hardened, secure, customized environments
- Data Storage & Recovery • remote data storage to mirrored data centers
- Dedicated Internet Access • the best and most proven access in North Dakota
Driving north on State Street (Highway 83) or Washington Street, turn on to 43rd Avenue. DCN is located at the corner of 43rd Avenue and Coleman Street.