Economic Outlook Forum 2020
Don't miss out on this opportunity to hear from experts in their industries, listen to a variety of panelists and see the valuable survey data first hand.
If you are interested in having a table sponsorship contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-223-5660 to find out more details. Or you can register above.
Registration & Breakfast
Entrepreneur & Small Business Panel Discussion
- Marlo Anderson - Founder, National Day Calendar
- David Diebel - Producer, D&N Cinematics
- Kenny Howard - Owner, Anima Cucina & FireFlour Pizza
- Dr. Eve Kostelecky - Optometrist & Owner, Every Eye P.C.
Industry Panel Discussion
- Dr. Mark Hagerott - Chancellor, North Dakota University System
- Nicole Kivisto - President & CEO, Montana-Dakota Utilities Co
- Dr. Michael LeBeau - President, Sanford Health Bismarck
- Doug Remboldt - Vice President - Member Support, National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC)
Presentation of Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Karel Sovak, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Business, University of Mary
Keynote: On the Current Economic, Business & Political Climate
- Bernard Baumohl - Chief Global Economist, Economic Outlook Group
Bernard Baumohl is well known for being ahead of the curve in assessing the direction of the U.S. and world economy and is frequently cited in the New York Times, Washington Post, Business Week, Financial Times and National Public Radio. In addition to serving as an economist at European American Bank, monitoring the global economy and developing forecasts, Bernard is an award-winning economics reporter with TIME magazine who has covered the White House, Federal Reserve and Wall Street. He is also the best-selling author of The Secrets of Economic Indicators: Hidden Clues to Future Economic Trends and Investment Opportunities.In January, the Bismarck Mandan Chamber EDC distributed a survey to gauge business performance in the Bismarck-Mandan area and national level. Join us again for the 2020 Economic Outlook Forum on Tuesday, March 24th at the Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center to find out what factors are influencing the local and the national economy. This half day presentation will feature a large panel of professionals, in a variety of different industries that will inform us on the current community.