Economic Outlook Forum 2021
Find out what our community business leaders are saying about the topics covered in our survey: 2020 performance, anticipated performance of 2021 and reasons attributed for successes and challenges for our local businesses.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to hear from experts in their industries, listen to a variety of panelists and see the valuable survey data first hand.
ECONOMIC SURVEY RESULTS
- Dr. Karel Sovak - Dean of the Gary Tharaldson School of Business, University of Mary
INDUSTRY PANEL DISCUSSION
Moderator – Jillian Lagasse, Vice President of Marketing, Capital Credit Union
- Dr. Mike LeBeau - President, Sanford Health Bismarck
- Brenda Nagel - Vice President for Public Affairs,University of Mary
- Ron Ness - President, North Dakota Petroleum Council
HOSPITALITY PANEL DISCUSSION
Moderator – Dot Frank, Executive Director, Mandan Progress Organization
- Tyler Gangl - General Manager, Baymont Inn & Suites
- Tyler Halm - Store Lead/Partner, Scheels
- Curt Miller - Owner, Old Ten Bar & Grill
North Dakota Economic Outlook: Where are we, and where are we going?
- Jeremy Jackson - Director, NDSU Center for the Study of Public Choice and Private Enterprise (PCPE)
If you are interested in having a table sponsorship contact Christine at email@example.com or call 701-223-5660 to find out more details.