The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the administration and processing of payroll for clients. This position will add new hires, update current employees and process terminated employees as part of the payroll process as well as prepare payroll-related reports.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years of payroll experience required
- Understanding of payroll laws and guidelines
- Strong technology skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Team player
- Ability to think innovatively
Health insurance; dental insurance; vision insurance; an employer funded profit-sharing plan with a 401(k) option (upon meeting eligibility requirements), group term life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a flexible time off and paid leave program.